Albany’s favorite tradition is back—offering plenty of holiday cheer with shopping, festivities, music, and more. Mark your calendars for the 32nd Annual Celebration of Lights in Albany coming up on Dec. 3rd.
32nd Annual Celebration of Lights in Albany
This year’s theme is “A Rock and Roll Christmas.” The celebration will have a Christmas Village, holiday vendors, local downtown shopping, and a DJ. As always, the event will close out with its Christmas parade, headlined by Jolly Ole Saint Nick!
There will be a lot to do and see. Make sure you plan ahead! Check out the day’s schedule below:
- Vendors will be open from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Christmas Village.
- Entertainment will begin at 4:45 p.m. and last until the Christmas parade begins.
- The Christmas parade will start at 6 p.m.
When and where
If you’re planning to attend the 32nd Annual Celebration of Lights in Albany, head to Downtown Albany on December 3 to join the city in bringing Christmas to life!
To know where you need to go when you get there, make note of these event locations.
- The Christmas Village will be on North Jackson Street from Pine Avenue to Broad Avenue.
- Entertainment will be located on Pine Avenue between the Government Center, 222 Pine Ave., and the Judicial Building, 225 Pine Ave.
- The Christmas parade can be found at Pine Avenue from Wesco, 724 Pine Ave., to the Dougherty County School System building at 200 Pine Ave. Check out the parade map here.
The holiday festivities will be here soon! Support an annual town tradition with the 32nd Annual Celebration of Lights in Albany.
Are you looking for a community to join? Contact Summer Tree today! We would love to tell you about our upcoming availabilities and everything we love about our hometown. Finally, continue reading our blogs for upcoming news and events.